Vacancy: Sales Manager (Corporate)
Unit: Tamarind Tree Hotel
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
SALES MANAGER (CORPORATE)
• Managing a portfolio of Corporate accounts
• Conducting regular Competition checks
• Handling the enquiries until conversion to definite bookings including negotiation, contracting, and site inspection before handing over to the Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
• Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Building customer base by meeting with potential clients and showcasing TTH products & services
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
• Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business and engaging new clients aiming to generate new business
• Ensuring that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, the management of any problems that may arise.
• Any other duty as requested by the manager
WHO ARE YOU?
Required skills and Competencies:
• Degree holder preferably in hospitality management or sales and marketing
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Minimum 3 years of sales management experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 31st July 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org