- HR Administration: Oversee day to day HR administration e.g. leave, absence, records management, exits, preparation of employee letters, medical etc.
- Recruitment & Selection: Support managers in recruitment - developing job and person specification, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and induction
- Performance Management: Support managers in implementing a performance management system through monitoring employee performance and ensuring that all employees have a BSC and that performance appraisals are done on time and to the expected standards.
- Staff welfare: Work closely with management to implement disciplinary procedures, assist employees with work matters in order to improve work relationships.
- Payroll updates: Ensure accuracy and timeliness reporting of payroll data for all staff to the payroll coordinator in order to result to efficient payment of services.
- Reports: Prepare weekly management reports on progress, update HR trackers and suggest areas of improvement as appropriate.
- Compensation and Benefits administration: In liaison with the Compensation and Benefits Manager, coordinate and manage staff compensation processes.
- Rewards and recognition: Ensure that rewards and recognition initiatives runs smoothly and constantly
- Compliance: Monitor and facilitate applicable employment laws to ensure legal compliance e.g. NSSF, NHIF, policies and procedures
Who are you?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Business or other relevant Degree. A higher diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of employment and Labour Laws
- Strong problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and maintaining confidentiality
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 26th November 2017
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com